Applications for admission into an AIBI Higher Education program is simple and quick and can be completed online via AIBI’s website. Click on the online or PDF application forms below to start your application.
Please ensure you also submit your supportive documents:
• Academic Transcript
• Diploma / Certification of Completion • CV
• Passport Copy
All evidence and documentation needs to be in English and needs to be authentic. Authenticity can be demonstrated by the document
• Certified i.e. the original document has been sighted by a representative from an Australian Overseas Diplomatic Mission or Australian Education Office, or a Justice of the Peace, and a copy of the document is noted as being certified
• Verified i.e. the original document has been sighted by the AIBI Higher Education’s Student Recruitment Officer.
Where official documentation to support an application for admission is in a language other than English, the document must be accompanied by a complete English translation. Translated documents must comply with the following requirements:
• Need to be by an authorised translator accredited by the National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters (NAATI); AND
• Each page of the translation must bear the translator’s signature, the date translated, and the translator’s accreditation details or official stamp.
Go to courses and select the undergraduate course that you wish to study, and the intake you would like to commence study at AIBI.
You may apply to AIBI Higher Education at any time. It is best to apply early to allow yourself plenty of time to organise your Australian student visa to study at AIBI Higher Education.