You can find our Schedule of Tuition Fees, including census dates and EFTSL values, by clicking the download button below.
This information aims to provide you with information about fees before you decide to enrol.
Is the above information not what you’re looking for? Follow our quick links for more help or view our FEE-HELP FAQ below.
How To Apply
Policies & Procedures
What is FEE-HELP?
FEE-HELP is a loan scheme offered by the Australian Government that assists eligible students in paying for their higher education tuition fees. FEE-HELP does not cover expenses such as accommodation, laptops, or textbooks.
To check your FEE-HELP balance, access the myHELPbalance portal. Keep in mind that this portal does not display your current session usage. For the most up-to-date information on your usage, refer to your Commonwealth Assistance Notices.
To get a FEE-HELP loan, you must be one of the following:
• an Australian citizen who will study at least one unit of your course of study in Australia; or
• a New Zealand Special Category Visa (SCV) holder who meets the long-term residency requirements and who studies the entire course while living in Australia; or
• a permanent humanitarian visa holder; or an eligible former permanent humanitarian visa holder; who studies the entire course while living in Australia
• be enrolled in a fee-paying place at a provider that offers FEE-HELP loans
• be enrolled in an eligible course at your provider by the census date (your provider can tell you if your course is eligible)
• submit the Request for FEE-HELP loan form to your provider by the census date
• have an available HELP balance
• provide your provider with your Unique Student Identifier (USI) prior to the first census date (for new enrolments from 1 January 2021) unless an exemption applies
• maintain a completion rate of 50 per cent or above:
– to continue to be eligible for FEE-HELP
• not undertake more than 2 years’ worth of higher education study in the last 12 months (unless your provider has approved a higher study load.
How to Apply For FEE-HELP
To get a FEE-Help loan, you will need:
• your tax file number (TFN), or Certificate of application for a TFN
• a Unique Student Identifier (USI)
• a Request for FEE-HELP loan form, which only your provider can give you.
• to fill in and submit your form to your provider before the census date.
You only need to apply for FEE-HELP once for the duration of your course.
If you have already applied and want to check if your HELP loan has been approved, you will need to ask your provider directly.